Sunday 7 January 2018

Oriental Fan Card


I wouldn't say that this card fits my typical style aesthetic, but the recipient was really pleased with it! The background has a piece of tan coloured fine fibre paper (I'm sure there's a proper name for it?!) The fan is cut using the pattern "Japanese Fan" which is available in the Cricut design space, using card from my stash and some free printable floral paper. I added accents using raffia, golden beads, and golden Liquid Pearls! It is on a textured cream card stock rather than my usual smooth white, as I thought it worked better with this colour scheme.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of leaving a comment? Please do, I love reading what people have to say :) I will always try and reply to your comment here, so do click "Subscribe by email" below the comment form to be notified!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...