Wednesday 18 October 2017

Crochet Poppy - Remembrance Sunday


I've been meaning to crochet myself a poppy for years, and after a bit of fiddling I found a pattern I liked. The black wool is a generic DK, the red is Stylecraft DK Lipstick, and the green is Wendy Four Ply Courtelle, all from my stash. The flower is made using the "Remembering You" pattern, as seen on the top row. The leaf is made using the first half of this Bleeding Hearts Leaf pattern. I stitched a safety pin on the back and it's good to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of leaving a comment? Please do, I love reading what people have to say :) I will always try and reply to your comment here, so do click "Subscribe by email" below the comment form to be notified!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...