Wednesday 20 September 2017

Scooby Doo Cross Stitch


There is a wonderful little charity here in the UK called Post Pals, who send post to seriously ill children and their siblings. Recently, I heard they were looking for crafters to get making cross stitches to try and ensure every child under their care received a cross stitch. I was paired with a young boy who loves Scooby Doo, and so this cross stitch ensued! I painted a wooden hoop to match Scooby Doo's collar, and added some gold ribbon for hanging. The gold on the collar is also in a sparkly thread, just to add that metallic sheen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of leaving a comment? Please do, I love reading what people have to say :) I will always try and reply to your comment here, so do click "Subscribe by email" below the comment form to be notified!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...