Saturday 21 January 2017

Spiky Hedgehog Card


I was thinking the other day about different animals I could turn into card designs, having created an octopus, a dinosaur, and most recently a sheep. Given the time of year and the fact that I've been following some Hedgehog Sanctuaries on Facebook, my mind slipped to hedgehogs! They are such cute creatures who can be simplified into a few shapes - perfect for a card. This hedgehog features two layers of spikes - the back being slightly sparkly, and she has a bow in her hair spines, because even hedgehogs need to accessorise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of leaving a comment? Please do, I love reading what people have to say :) I will always try and reply to your comment here, so do click "Subscribe by email" below the comment form to be notified!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...