Sunday 20 December 2015

Felt Rabbit Ornaments


As I have shared before, I have two beautiful bunnies, Flopsy and Toffee. I wanted to include their presence on our Christmas tree, with a bit of Christmas spirit too! I first considered making 3D polystyrene baubles, but settled on felt - I think it will last well and make nice keepsakes. Flopsy is the black rabbit, Toffee is white and brown. Their features are all hand stitches, although their whiskers are held on behind the scenes with my glue gun! Flopsy features a pair of reindeer antlers, and Toffee a little Christmas bow. I added their unique colourings to their faces using some wool roving and my needle felting kit - I think it was really effective for their subtle changes in fur.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of leaving a comment? Please do, I love reading what people have to say :) I will always try and reply to your comment here, so do click "Subscribe by email" below the comment form to be notified!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...