Tuesday 5 May 2015

Paper City [Made by Joel]


The website Made by Joel has a great collection of craft ideas for kids of different ages, including lots of free printables. When I saw some of these printable images I knew they would a great Birthday present for my 6 year old nephew - a quiet time colouring activity but with the goal that they'd make a great background for his trains and cars!


I combined the following printables to make a complete set for him to enjoy: Paper City & People, Vehicles, Helicopter and Landing Pad and Road Trip. I cut them all out and gathered them together in a box I decorated so that all he has to do is colour and play!

If you have children in your life (or like me just enjoy colouring!) I really recommend you check out Made by Joel's website :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of leaving a comment? Please do, I love reading what people have to say :) I will always try and reply to your comment here, so do click "Subscribe by email" below the comment form to be notified!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...