Saturday 29 June 2013

Darth Rabbit


If you've been following me for a while, you will probably be aware of our two gorgeous bunnies, Toffee and Flopsy, and that we treat them slightly like children! As such, Fathers Day and Mothers Day are suitably celebrated in our household.

I didn't have much time to work on a Fathers Day card from the bunnies this year, but as my husband is an avid Star Wars fan, I pondered the concept of a Rabbit Darth Vader... A quick Google search helped my design along the way, and I did a freehand sketch based on the image, using white pencil and black card. I cut out the areas I wanted using my scalpel, and mounted it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of leaving a comment? Please do, I love reading what people have to say :) I will always try and reply to your comment here, so do click "Subscribe by email" below the comment form to be notified!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...