Wednesday 21 November 2012

Concepts


Rather than something specific, I thought I'd share some arty/inspiration snaps that have landed in my camera this week!

The man above you may recognise from Antony Gormley's Another Place - this one however had been both yarn bombed and make up bombed! I was taking a few measurements from him too, I'm thinking of a concept I want to do next year... Ooh!


And here? A selection of elements from my art table this week... I'll show you why soon, but let's just say I've been working through my Christmas decorations to do list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of leaving a comment? Please do, I love reading what people have to say :) I will always try and reply to your comment here, so do click "Subscribe by email" below the comment form to be notified!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...