Thursday 15 November 2012

Christmassy Invites [and some news]


These were a quick little project, ready to be used to invite family round to our house next month.


I love sparkles, and I do hope we get some snow this Christmas!




In terms of news, I just want to apologise that there is no Tried & Tested this week, my physical and mental health is playing up... I'll try and get back to normal posting soon!

I'm also having a few email issues, so leave a comment here if you need me :)

Ooh, and you can now access my blog directly through http://creativechaosart.com!

2 comments:

  1. OOh pretty sparkles <3
    Hope you do start to feel better soon Helen
    Thinking of you
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ali, you can never have enough sparkles!
      Helen x

      Delete

Thinking of leaving a comment? Please do, I love reading what people have to say :) I will always try and reply to your comment here, so do click "Subscribe by email" below the comment form to be notified!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...