Saturday 22 September 2012

Inspire: Realism Challenge


I am so excited by this weeks Inspire! On his Youtube channel, Mark Crilley has been challenging himself to draw as realistically as possible, and has been showing his attempts in timelapse videos.


His work is brilliant! I have been really struggling with patience when drawing recently, but having seen these examples, I am going to try really hard to sit myself down and attempt a realism challenge myself...


Any ideas?! A crumpled ball of paper, an ice cube, a paper aeroplane... There are so many options! I don't think I can face anything quite as detailed at the King of Clubs yet though ;)


[Apologies for missing Tried and Tested this week, real life got in the way! I have got some exciting tips coming up though!]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of leaving a comment? Please do, I love reading what people have to say :) I will always try and reply to your comment here, so do click "Subscribe by email" below the comment form to be notified!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...