Monday 26 December 2011

Christmas Tree VIII: Next Year!

Happy Boxing Day!

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas day. I had a great time with my family and in laws, but have now been put on bed rest to recover - not so great for my always-wanting-to-be-doing-something self!

It does however give me time to share with you the things that didn't make it onto our tree/into our home this year. Various projects I spied, but just wasn't able to make in time. Hopefully next year!

3D Snowflakes

These are made with simple paper folding and cutting - I love that they are 3D though!


Crochet Christmas Trees
From Annaboo's House


I love these little trees, and the possibilites are endless!


Beaded Snowflakes

I actually first saw these on a friend's Facebook, but various designs are all over the internet! I love how simple and sparkly they are, and I can't wait to make some :) These 3D ones are also simply stunning!

Crocheted robins, and Christmas puddings, Snowmen heads and Father Christmas heads also float round in my brain - oh, the possibilities! It's also time to start planning a potential nativity scene for next year...

What projects have you seen this year that you'd love to make? I'd love to see :)

See what else is on my Christmas Tree!

2 comments:

  1. Gald to hear you had a good Christmas Helen - hope your bed rest has done the trick and you are ready for an exciting New Year!
    What a great list of projects - I have lots of ideas too and managed to do a few - adding new designs as I went along, and dropping a few by the wayside - perhaps if we start in March we might get all the Christmas stuff done?!!
    Keep relaxing....
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Starting in March sounds a very good idea! Especially as I have a few projects that have to be finished by then, it would be ideal timing ;)
    Hope you have a lovely New Year too!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of leaving a comment? Please do, I love reading what people have to say :) I will always try and reply to your comment here, so do click "Subscribe by email" below the comment form to be notified!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...