Thursday 31 March 2011

Day Four: 31st March. Where are they now? 2KCBWDAY4


I want to take this opportunity to look back on the few knitting projects I have done in my knitting career (wow, that sounds more impressive than it actually is!)

Oh. I just went to take the photos to find that the babydoll and the cute artist I knitted when I was younger are apparently with most of my other cuddlies in my parent's loft. *sigh*

So instead, here we have my finger knit scarf, courtesy of this tutorial on Folksy.


It was super simple to make - I believe it took me a couple of hours/one afternoon. All you need is some different wools which work well together, and your 2 hands! It's really enjoyable - I wish I could find more purposes for finger knitting - there are only so many scarves a person can use! It saw me well through the winter though :) Now it's tucked away in a box until it gets colder again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of leaving a comment? Please do, I love reading what people have to say :) I will always try and reply to your comment here, so do click "Subscribe by email" below the comment form to be notified!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...